Writing Disability WAS: RC vs CC again

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:51:06 -0400

I think I should inform anyone interested that in the following
remark, I was referring to myself. David was seeking a clarification
on a statement of mine, and the source of the gross
oversimplification (and the  disability) was me. A general rule with
me folks, if I deprecate in this list it's usually a self-deprecation
(did I spell that right?). David is a very sharp reader.

At 10:44 AM -0400 10/2/03, Bill Ballard wrote:
>That's a gross over-simplification from someone known to have a
>reading comprehension disability.

Mr. Bill

"All God's Children got Rhythm"
     ...........Ivy Anderson in "A Day at the Races"