Pet Hate

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Sun, 11 May 2003 01:22:10 +0100

>>"But Alan, if you move the keyboard to the left, you'll make it even
flatter!

dave">>

Yes of course it's to the right. I told you they turn you into a raving
lunatic, but then that doesn't matter anyhow as the dealers around these
parts think that most piano techs are that way inclined anyway.

Shift the keyboard to the right and then contact Bosendorfer to send me some
of their extra bass black keytops from their Imperial grand.

Of course another way of pitch raising is to cover the piano in tar and set
a match to it! (Pitch Razing)

Regards
Alan Forsyth
Edinburgh
   "There are black notes and there are white notes, but mainly I play in
the cracks in between"