nickels and dimes do add up, but...

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 00:40:57 EDT

Tom,

I charge a flat rate for a basic 1 1/2 hour service call(though I charge
extra for pitch raises, no matter what).  If I can fit a few odds and ends
into that time frame, no charge.  I'll even go a few minutes over, but once
it gets past 15 minutes beyond the 1 1/2 hours, I charge at an hourly rate
slightly higher than my service call rate.  I never charge for anything I
don't inform the customer about first, and I ALWAYS make sure they know I did
extra work whether they pay extra for it or not.

Dave Stahl