How do I remove knuckles, cleanly? Knuckle recovering.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 20:29:10 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, I just "reconstituted" a set of very flat
knuckles on a 70's Yamaha with a thorough scrubbing
with naptha and a little brass brush . It brought them
right back and made a very, very nice improvement to
the "touch".
     Thump

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/1996-November/010818.html

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/1998-August/035446.html