too much O.T. <Correcting some misconceptions>Andydendum

Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:30:16 +0100

> >As I wrote to Jim Ellis recently, people want to go where everyone knows
> >your name.

Yes... well if we want Pianotech to the equivalant of the local freindly
neighborhood bar, I want to know where the cyber beer is. And who gets to be
Frazier ???

Seriously tho.... one solution that would be very workable would be to allow
each subscriber a quota of messages. Say... you get 5 a day.... or perhaps 15 a
week. Some such figure. Few enough to make you think twice before sending off
that useless piece of nonsense, yet many enough to allow you carry on a
reasonable discussion.

just a thought
:)

--