OT ... I don't get it ... was RE: Vespucci and vitriol

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 18:32:04 -0700

For the record, I wrote my post after I had already read his about all =
the hatred on the post, so you can't count mine as being the source of =
that.
Kevin
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: tune4u@earthlink.net=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 6:17 PM
  Subject: OT ... I don't get it ... was RE: Vespucci and vitriol

  I'm sorry ... I don't get it. Where was this "hatred" you describe? =
I've
  read all the Vespucci posts. Didn't see any vitriol.

  I don't think anyone on this list hates you, Gordon, we've never even =
met.
  People obviously have strong feelings about things and many disagree =
with
  some of your views, even passionately disagree: So what?

  That's not hatred, that's freedom.

  And people may insist that you use more logic, more cited references, =
and
  fewer exclamation points in your posts, but that's not hatred either. =
It's
  just bantering, debating, or a waste of time and cyberink, depending =
on
  one's point of view.

  Alan Barnard
  Salem, MO