verrry interesting!! :-)

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:51:54 +0100

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> ><< Been away for a few days... but if what you say is true... doesnt that
> >sort of
> >cloudy the picture a bit ?? >>
> >
> >Nah most minds are made up and facts, anecdotal evidence, trials and
> >experimentation will not change those.........those who have not made up
> >their mind just probably don't think it worthy of much thought. :-)
> >Jim Bryant (FL)
>
> Or perhaps are interested but don't have the information to make an
> informed diagnosis in detail and don't see much to be accomplished by
> guessing in ignorance - except perhaps further clouding the picture?
>
> Ron N

Well,,, personally... in a public forum such as this where no one is a
bonified science guy, I appreciate the airing of just about any thought. And I
wouldnt want to discourage anyone from asking even the dumbest of questions if
it might help the person towards a better understanding.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.