chapter meeting-etds

Mike Spalding mjbkspal@execpc.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:26:24 -0600

Yes, I'm interested.  If you take it offline, please include me.

thanks

Mike
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: G GRAVINA=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 5:57 AM
  Subject: Re: chapter meeting-etds

  Hazen,

  How was your chapter meeting last night?  Did you glean anything from =
the etd comparisons?  I'm curious because I think a technical like that =
would interest our chapter (Long Island Suffolk).  I'd like to know what =
you did, how you did it, and how it was received.  If others aren't =
interested in this, maybe we can take it off-list.  Thanks.

  Jerry Gravina, RPT
  Babylon, NY