Mold removal

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:53:58 -0700 (PDT)

When you rinse the action parts the felts will all
come off of course---nice and cleanly. I have done
this on several very filthy actuins with obsolete
parts with excellent results. Everything comes out
almost like new!
 But with moldy stuff you may have wood rot, too. Be
careful. Might be weak.
     Thump
--- "William R. Monroe - A440 Piano Serv"