Choosing hammers and strings for a Yamaha C7

aMeRy cHaY aquatred_chay@yahoo.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:47:06 -0700 (PDT)

oo...opps....i forgot to turn my signature off... :P

About the heller bass strings, I heard you mention something about the "pure sound" method they use...i think i got a tad confused with that one..as i'm looking for powerful, growling bass, Is hellerbass still good for that? or did they change their manufacturing methods more to suit the sweet singing viennese pianos? or was that another string altogether? do enlighten.. thanks again!

Amery