Vodka vs Wood Alcohol/Joe Goss

Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:32:43 -0700

Why not just use isopropyl alcohol.  It accomplishes the same thing.  Drug
store varieties are generally 70%, 80% or 90% alcohol to water, you can buy
the one you want or add more water (distilled) to get the blend you want.
No waste of a good drink and no concern about hostile contaminants.  BTW, I
keep my Vodka in the freezer which thickens it a bit--smooth going down
that way, but it won't penetrate well.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net