The Right Tool for the Right Job Revisited

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:51:38 -0400

Regarding the lid seal. Perhaps a little tip. I've been taught to use a=20
pointed awl to make some hole around where the lid seals in the can. This=20
allows the material to drip back into the can making it unnecessary to wipe=
=20
out the rim groove with a rag prior to closing. Hope this is useful to=
 someone.

Greg Newell