That French Pianist

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:44:30 -0500

Ouch. There's a dip in some tuner's annual income.
=20
I presume he has expensive, classy pianos. What a waste. I could offer
up a couple out of my customers' "pianos" for him to destroy and it
would be mercy killing, justifiable pianocide.
=20
Symbolism over substance, in this case, would be a good thing.
=20
How about donating them pianers to charity? I'd recommend he give them
to the A. Barnard Early Retirement Trust Fund (trust me, it's a worth
cause).
=20
Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Carman Gentile
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2003 10:26 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: That French Pianist

  Here is a story from the BBC:

Pianist 'goes out with a bang'

Duchable is reportedly going to destroy two pianos=09
French classical pianist Francois-Ren=E9 Duchable is to end his career =
in
style by destroying two pianos and burning his recital suit in his final
three concerts, it has been reported

  The details are at this BBC web page:

HYPERLINK
"http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3044844.stm"httpHYPERLINK