On Line Player Service Manual

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson@hotmail.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:11:11 +1000

Patrick,
Check out
http://www.player-care.com/test_me.html

There's enough here to give you something to think about. Specifically i =
guess you will want to click Testing the Play/ReRoll Lever and Testing =
the Transmission. There are lots more links from the home page if you've =
got the time.

If you know the brand of the player action you can order a copy of the =
original service manual at:
https://www.buysecure.com/playercare/reprints.html

Scott Jackson

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Patrick C.Poulson=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 10:22 AM
  Subject: On Line Player Service Manual

  Hello all: I got a request to come out and look at a player piano that =
suddenly stopped rewinding. As there are no longer any active player =
technicians in my area, I occasionally try to help out with (hopefully) =
minor problems. It would help if I could find an online source for =
diagnosing and repairing these things. Major rebuilding of player pianos =
is not something I want to  pursue, but it would be nice to help some =
keep their beloved player running, at least for a while. Thanks,
  Patrick C. Poulson
  Registered Piano Technician
  Piano Technicians Guild