falcone value

ANRPiano@aol.com ANRPiano@aol.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:17:15 EDT

As someone who is somewhat active in the selling of my own pianos, allow me
to chime in here.  If I had piano in that price range, regardless of name, I
would expect to have to run an ad for several months to find a buyer.  If that
piano sat in a store, it still would take months (if not longer) to find a
buyer.  A private party can rarely get the same money as a retail outlet can,
which is only fair because they are not also providing the adjunct services.  My
thought would be: don't give up so easily, pianos can be slow movers, ask any
dealer.

Andrew Remillard
ANRPiano.com
ANR Piano Service