falcone value

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:04:37 -0400

List,

I need advice concerning value of a 1986  6'1" Falcone grand. My client
has asked me to find a buyer but we seem to have over estimated value
.An  Advertisement @ 18K in a major Boston paper received no response.

            I can only assume that the short run of manufacture with
associated poor name recognition by the public is the problem here.

            A luke warm review in "The Piano Book" could be a factor
also.

            At any rate I've certainly missed the mark on value here and
as always appreciate the collective opinions of you my trusted
colleagues.

            Tom Driscoll RPT