Screwing down the board: was Re: soundboardinstal again

Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:18:44 -0700

Del:

I notice a variations in approach to screwing down the board.  Some do not
(Steinway) some do (Mason Hamlin).  What is your general approach to the
use of screws to secure the board around the rim both for a dry fit and
with glue.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

When