Fw: How to Survive a Heart Attack Alone

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:49:30 -0700

Denial causes the most damage to the heart. Even when they told me I was
having a heart attack, it was like I still didn't want to believe it.
The aspirin helped me. The minor attacks I had on one night then again the
next,went away so quickly with the aspirin, I thought it was something else.
When I woke up later the second night, it was the coughing technique that
got me to the hospital. Actually I was saying, God Help! Me, over and over
with a very forceful expulsion on the word help.
Thinking about coughing was very far from my mind. After a two hour major
attack I had almost zero damage to the heart. Lucky me.
And don't worry, after all that, I'm still an atheist,
Thank God.
Keith Roberts