Delignet Pinblocks

Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:50:02 -0700

I'm not sure I know what you mean "use a sharp chisel to drive the screw
in".  It seems that the chisel won't be sharp for long doing that.  You're
right, after the first one sheared off I was able to tell that the second
one would... and it did...*(@)%(#*@.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

Delignit