Fw: How to Survive a Heart Attack Alone

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:21:57 -0600

Thanks for pointing that out, Andy.
It's unfortunate that so many of the , uh... useless posts are aimed at
vulnerable people and involve such serious topics.
Having been there, done that, etc.... there's ONE biggie that can be
recommended: Chew up an aspirin or two. Right away. Note "chew". Get it
soluble as quickly as possible and drink enough to get it in your system.
It can really make a difference as to how much damage occurs to the heart
muscles. Blockage is the usual suspect, and aspirin thins the blood.

And..,.. try (it's hard) to remain calm.

Live Long and Prosper,
Guy Nichols, RPT