Replacement Screws

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:32:03 -0700

David Love:......"On another matter.  Where is the best place to buy quality
large screws
such as are found in these pianos.  This set is going to be retired."

David,
If you want to go through the hassle of re-plating, I have buckets of
screws, of most of the appropriate sizes. Send me your requirements, off
list, and I'll see if I have what you need. If you require New Screws, the
only place I know that Might have what you need is: Portland Screw, Portland
Oregon. I don't have the address/info close at hand, but can get it on
request. Big thingee here is, ya gots to buy a minimum order, (last I
checked), of at least $100.00!!!

Best Regards,

Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)