looking to replace my upright...

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:49:36 -0700 (PDT)

Put an ad in the paper for an old piano, cheap or free
and see what turns up. You might get a free Mason,
like I did.
      But a LOT of brands were wonderfully built in
the 1885-1915 period. Just beware of mouse
infestations, which may make the piano permanently
stinky, regardless of how carefully you restore it!
     Thump