Collard&Collard ???

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:19:24 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Farrell
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 8:37 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Collard&Collard ???

FWIW, a while back I looked at a Broadwood for sale. The owner thought
it was early 19th Century, but I think, like your piano, it was about
1870s. Likely a very similar piano. It was quite playable and I would
describe the condition as "good" Very nice case - fancy burled
somethingorother. She was asking $7,000. I was not interested at that
price.

BTW, she lived in a nudist resort. What a hoot!   ;-)

Terry Farrell

Terry,
	Nudist resort ? Just to be sure about this piano I think you
need to consult with  another tech. The fellow in Marlboro Mass is quite
qualified I hear.
	Tom Driscoll
	Marlboro Mass.