Collard&Collard ???

JWyatt1492@aol.com JWyatt1492@aol.com
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 17:51:49 EDT

Hello Cliff,

     I  think your customer is  wrong about  the
date of  this Piano.  The name of Collard &
Collard was used after 1832.  Pior to this date
the name used was  "Clementi, Collard &Collard"

    From  what  you describe the number  (99415)
 is correct. This puts the date built  about 1874.
This fits with known facts of this Co.

   If the case  is in good condition the actual
cash value is approximately  $3000  to  $5000.
The  replacement value will be more.  If it is highly
carved it may sell for more.  There is not much
market  for this Piano.

    If  you repair this Piano, call me.  I may be
able to save you a lot of work.
   Hope this helps and I wish you well.

Regards,
Jack Wyatt