Moral Dilema ... Help!

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 13:56:16 -0500

Alan:

This is not easy.  It's your church, you are the player.  If you're
willing to take this on as a freebie, just make that offer as a way
to save the church some money.  Of course if you're not willing to do
this free in perpetuity, then........ don't.

Plan B:  Is there another tuner in the area that you could get to
verify the work the non-guild tuner is doing?

This is a tough situation, but just remember that no matter which way
this goes, no one will remember in 6 months.  (Well, the current
tuner might but......)

dave