Wood Question

Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:29:47 +0200

Should note that this assembly is about 3 cm long by the width of the key,
and about 1 cm deep. That means cutting out that much of the key and
inserting/glueing this assembly without significantly detracting from the
overall stiffness of the key.

Is this suggestion below the same stuff Kawaii uses on much of its action
parts ?  Hadnt really thought along those lines... but perhaps if this gets
far enough to come into production that might be a good idea.

Thanks

RicB