Pin Driving Fluid: More info

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:21:26 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Joseph Garrett" <joegarrett@earthlink.net>
The possibility of the "55 gallon drum" still looms!.
<G> Besides, I think I've found a better,(closer to
the olde stuff Trefz use to have!), Pin Driving Fluid,
from a local source. (The Home office of this national
company is in Portland.) <G>
Big grin!!! I'll keep you posted.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

Joe,

I have several boxes of empty Mason jars in the garage
if you need 'em to start your "new pin driving fluid
distribution" biz.  (Will you still have time to do
piano work in your spare time?  <HUGE GRIN!>

Dave Davis
Renton, WA