OT to the max RE: Regarding "piano funnies"

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:44:58 -0500

That joke has probably appeared in "Boy's Life" every two years for the
last 75 years, would be my guess. Sometimes there are some clever ones
in there but mostly it's a place where old jokes go to die.

Here's a little wit and wisdom from the late, great Will Rogers:

"Don't squat with your spurs on."

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment."

"Never kick a cow chip on a hot day."

"There's two theories to arguin' with a woman. Neither one works."

"Always drink upstream from the herd."

"Never slap a man who's chewin' tobacco."

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few
who learn by observation, and the rest who have to pee on the electric
fence for themselves."

And my personal favorite (which I cannot live by): "Never miss a good
chance to shut up."

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO