Pin Driving Fluid

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:58:24 -0700

Gordon Stelter's Subject was: "Subject: Waht is the best pin driving fluid."
Not that his post said anything about the subject. However, I believe I've
found a good Pin Driving Fluid. I would like to do a few more tests before
being absolutely sure. And then there is the Question: "how much of that
stuff fills your requirements for a "minimum order"? As I'm dealing with a
bid Corporation type, it may not be available in small quantities of less
than a 55gal drum! Yikes! I'll keep y'all posted.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)