simple useful tip !

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:07:07 -0500

Gordon Holley said: "The new knuckles made the regulation a nightmare.
Another vodka tonic please."

How about using the imitation stuff (buckskin, not vodka)? Does it hold
up well enough? Bet it's more uniform in thickness.

BTW I'm no expert, but I believe that all piano jobs are actually easier
WITHOUT the vodka. They just SEEM easier with the vodka, an obstacle
allusion!

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

---