simple useful tip !

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:48:52 -0500

Pour vous, l'eau de France peut être préférable. L'eau du Loire de
rivière a un particulièrement met à l'amende la qualité pour tendre de
cuir.

Pero muchos preferirán la esencia sutil de un agua española fina.

But here in the Ozarks, we just spit on 'em.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Isaac OLEG
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 7:34 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: simple useful tip !

Dear friends,

I can resist giving you the little tip there.

For the ones that regularely glue new leather on backchecks, new felt
on whippens, may be new leather or knuckles/roller sometime, the
magician trick is to use a drop of water on the felt/leather, so you
can glue easely with a little tension, then when the glue sets and the
part get dry the tensionning became perfect.

I will offer soon little bottles of that water for a very reasonnable
price.

More than useful, an old method rediscovered !

Greetings.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech