Dallas PTG convention

Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:35:11 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elwood Doss Jr." <edoss@charter.net>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: July 08, 2003 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: Dallas PTG convention

> Hey Del,
> Thanks for the kind words.  I have held you and your knowledge of pianos
in high esteem from the first time I attended a PTG Convention around 10
years ago (it was the one in Kansas City).  Your warm words meant much to
me.

> No, I have never been in North Dakota.  I was born in Louisville, KY and
spent most of my childhood and youth in Northwest Tennessee, between Union
City and Fulton, KY.  I taught school and was a full-time Minister of Music
in Southeast Missouri for around 13 years.  The rest of the time has been
spent near Martin, TN.

> Thanks for asking.
> Joy!
> Elwood

Ah, well. As a child growing up in N.D. (during the early to mid 1950s) my
parents knew some folks by the name of Doss living in Ellendale (if memory
serves). They went on to Africa, I think. Since the name isn't all that
common and I just wondered.

Again, congratulations...

Del