A string's treatment

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 03:45:37 +0200

Joe, it is what in intended, put the strings slightly above the
breaking strenght limit for a short time.
Your comment about the scale of Shimmel make sense indeed, I will try
to obtain more precise data in regard of the percentage that may be
attained.

The rsult annouced is strings that, on the contrary (!) are less prone
to break (and among others because they don't have to be tuner/PR as
much).

I'll have more informations soon.

Greetings.

Isaac