Dallas PTG convention

RWyatt8547@aol.com RWyatt8547@aol.com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 23:11:02 EDT

        Add my congratulation to the list Elwood.

       As One of the ones that work the convention, the registration was 501,
down some but better than was expected a few weeks ago. The hotel staff was
great and I put our request for them to go to Nashville with us next year.(
wishful thinking). Class numbers was down but all I heard was good comments. One
complaint was that We kept it too cold which was a big changed from last year.

       Those who did not attend missed a good one, so be there next year as
great things are being planned for that one too.

                                                 Rick Wyatt
                                                 associate
                                                 Dallas Chapter