Treble Resonator

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 06:52:46 -0700 (PDT)

O.K.. So the added support of this gadget keeps the
plate from absorbing vibration, by stiffening it, so
that more energy is sent into the bridges. Very
simple, and that seems to be object #1. And I suspect
that the bell shape "resonatior" underneath was simply
tried so that what energy shot down the bolt would
become more audible ( and probably cleaner and
brighter sounding ) than if it went to a  beam, then
to the rim, etc..
     What's so confusing about that?
     Thump

than if it had--- Dave Nereson <davner@kaosol.net>