#pianotech live chat on Sunday morning, July 6, 2004

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Sat, 05 Jul 2003 12:48:00 -0500

Greetings!

This is a reminder of the #pianotech live chat on Starlink-IRC on Sunday
morning, July 6, 2004.  I am presenting a class in the Cyber-Cafe tomorrow
morning at the PTG national convention, to explain how the program works
and to answer any questions you might have.  If you happen to be at the
convention in Dallas, stop in and say hi!  I will be in the Cyber-Cafe from
8:30 am to 12:00 pm.

It would be great if there were actually some people in the chat on Sunday
morning, and the more, the merrier!

There is now another web page that lists information about the #pianotech
live chat on Starlink-IRC.  Go to http://vanderpiano.com/ircpiano.html and
there are very easy instructions on how to download the program and to get
into the chat.

You may e-mail me or my wife for assistance with the mIRC program and
setting up the chat.

Many thanks to John Musselwhite for all his help in keeping the #pianotech
channel going.

Thanks!

David Vanderhoofven
david@vanderpiano.com