Same Topic - Different, (appropriate), Title - Damper Swoosh

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 16:33:09 +0200

Hello,

that's the way to use them pliers, but one may be carful not to
overheat them (on a torch for instance) as the metal used is not so
good - have nothing to do with the tools we had 20 years ago (Snip)

I broke one pair because they have stay too long above the alcohol
lamp a few years ago.

If I find a little warming electric plate I should consider buying it.
For what trade these mat be used ? (less large and less strong than
the usual electrric plates)

Best regards.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.