Interesting test involving new piano prep

Tompiano@aol.com Tompiano@aol.com
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 04:20:14 EDT

Dave,
Congratulations.  Consider it a small milestone, opening the eyes of a
dealer.
Your improvement, which took about 2 hrs., is basically a type of service I
often offer to my customers, especially new customers. It's a way to
dramatically improve the sound and response of the piano without dedicating too much
time and money.
Dollar for dollar, this is about the best bang for the buck you as the
technician can make. And it's about the best bang for the customer without going
through a complete regulation.
Obviously if it needs a complete regulation or rebuilding then it's a
different story. But all-in-all, this type of service covers a wide range of
improvements which, undeniably, improve things dramatically. Win-win.
Tom Servinsky