Accu-just hitch pin removal

Tompiano@aol.com Tompiano@aol.com
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 07:07:55 EDT

Hi All
I came across my first broken Accu-just hitch pin (Baldwin SD 10O today. I
had the dickens of a time trying to remove the broken section imbedded in the
plate.
I was amazed at how harden of steel the material is made of. It made a
mockery out of my collection of drill bits. I was able to figure in a temporary
hitch pin configuration but I would be appreciate some suggestions of removing the
old material. My goal is to install a new Accu-just hitch from Baldwin.
So far drill bits and some encouragement from a small punch haven't budge the
broken pin.
Tom Servinsky