Update on YC Brackets

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 17:54:47 -0500

List/Terry,

I just installed the new Young Chang action brackets today
and I "think" I'm going to get pretty lucky. No one had
messed with it trying to make it work before I got it, so
it seems like most everything is going to fall right back
into place pretty close. The hammers look a little high
but I now have let-off and drop! :-)

The existing spread ranged from 114.5 mm to 116.0 mm and it
should be 112.5 on this piano.

Longer screws were also sent with the brackets, so I didn't
have to go get any and I also didn't have to plug and rebore
any of the front (slanted) holes!

Haven't taken it back to the piano yet but will in a day
or so, probably.

Avery