Oh, that's where I left it...

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:11:49 -0700 (PDT)

I had a lady with a 1924 Fischer Ampico, that she got
as a wedding present in 1937. When I picked it up for
restoration she said "I dropped my engagement ring in
there the day of my wedding. If you find it, please
return it."
    We did. Both.  Rock the size of a garbanzo bean.
    No tip.
    And she threatened to sue me for all I was worth
because the piano looked "too good" when it was done!
    Last customer from N.J. I ever accepted.
    Thump