Old Upright Recycling

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:45:50 -0400

Friends,

Anyone know of a discreet way a piano technician can help a dead piano get
buried, without ruining your reputation?  "Since this piano is beyond
repair, would you like me to permanently disable it for you, free of
charge?"  It would probably take only 5-10 minutes if you think creatively.

Regards,
Clyde