Trichords on a Spin-it<G>

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:59:08 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/03 8:11:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

> They are the only strings of this genre that I ever recall seeing on a
> spin-it piano.  I don't know that I've ever seen any on an upright, either.
>
> Dave  Stahl
>
> Dave,
> Hmmmm? Methinks you haven't tuned a Chickering Upright.<G>
> Best regards,

Joe,

It's been a long time, anyway...I've been corrected a few times here, and I'm
sure I'll find a few trichord-laden pianos on my own.

To get slightly OT, My AA M and H has wound trichords in the tenor.  While it
is my favorite piano in the whole world, it is NOT my favorite to tune.
Those strings can be ornery.

Dave Stahl