heat gun

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:49:32 -0400

Hi Rob,
I found my small Ryobi Heat Gun, it is a model HG100, and is 350W.
I will send you a picture if you want. It is 9 1/2" long, a little over 2" across, and the tip is tapered to 1/2".  I think the price was less than $$30Cdn.
Regards,

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike McCoy
  To: Pianotech
  Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 8:02 AM
  Subject: Re: heat gun

  Robert,

   This place has the Ungar for $107 and also offer a "heater element & diode assm" for $39, maybe you can fix yours.
  http://www.action-electronics.com/heatguns.htm

  This place also has Ungar parts http://www.arcade-electronics.com/cooper/weller_parts.htm

  Hers is a cute little butane heat gun http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?DID=7&PartNumber=370-275

  Mike