nathan12

Jonathan Finger johann@tollidee.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:37:16 -0700

Yep, you got it!  Most of us techies out there are playing around with
temporal displacement, and time travel.  *grin*

Jonathan Finger RPT

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Wimblees@aol.com
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 12:52 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: nathan12

In a message dated 1/31/03 8:24:51 AM Central Standard Time,
dempsey@Marshall.edu writes:

And you put this up on the list because.......???????

I don't know. As I said in my last post, maybe the world is passing me
by. Maybe this stuff is being used by computer junkies, and I know we
have a few of those on this list.

If nothing else, I know we're supposed to only talk about piano related
stuff. But lets face it, this list lost out on that a long time ago.

Wim