Posts from whom?

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:10:07 EST

In a message dated 1/30/03 7:47:13 PM, mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< Anyone ever fall asleep while tuning a piano? Ever have a good dream
during your sleep while tuning a piano? This afternoon I was dreaming that I
was reaching for an oar (tuned on a cruise ship in the morning) - just then
my cell phone rang - and I nearly dropped my tuning lever because it didn't
feel like an oar suddenly. I don't think I ever stopped tuning. Anyone ever
do something similar. Or am I the only one?

Ralf Bechendorfer >>

I'm confused.  Why is this post from Ralf B apparently emanating from Terry
Farrel's email address?

Tom S