nathan12

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 07:14:06 -0500

> > 1. The mind warper generation 4 Dimensional Warp Generator # 52 4350a
> > series wrist watch with z60 or better memory adapter. Or if in stock the
> > AMD Dimensional Warp Generator module containing the GRC79 induction motor,
> > two I80200 warp stabilizers, 256GB of SRAM, and two Analog Devices
> > isolinear modules, This unit also has a menu driven GUI accessible on the
> > front panel XID display. Or perhaps you have some reliable all in 1 units
> > available?
> >

> > 2. The special 23200 or Acme 5X24 series time transducing capacitor with
> > built in temporal displacement. I need this with complete jumper/auxiliary
> > system

Wim. I don't know about the "age stopping finger ring", but the above parts are from the new self-tuning piano. Apparently his is not working well and he has decided to replace some parts. Haven't you had the opportunity to replace any of these yet? I'm thinking about keeping a set in my trunk, just in case.

Terry Farrell