Sleep Tuning

Jonathan Finger johann@tollidee.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:15:16 -0700

What's worse is when you can't keep your eyes open, and you crawl under
the piano to adjust and lube the pedals.   *wink*

Jonathan Finger RPT

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Farrell
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 6:47 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Sleep Tuning

Anyone ever fall asleep while tuning a piano? Ever have a good dream
during your sleep while tuning a piano? This afternoon I was dreaming
that I was reaching for an oar (tuned on a cruise ship in the morning) -
just then my cell phone rang - and I nearly dropped my tuning lever
because it didn't feel like an oar suddenly. I don't think I ever
stopped tuning. Anyone ever do something similar. Or am I the only one?

Ralf Bechendorfer