Sleep Tuning

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:19:23 -0600

>Anyone ever fall asleep while tuning a piano? Ever have a good dream
>during your sleep while tuning a piano? This afternoon I was dreaming that
>I was reaching for an oar (tuned on a cruise ship in the morning) - just
>then my cell phone rang - and I nearly dropped my tuning lever because it
>didn't feel like an oar suddenly. I don't think I ever stopped tuning.
>Anyone ever do something similar. Or am I the only one?
>
>Ralf Bechendorfer

Hey Ralf,

I can understand an aural tuner tuning in my - er- his sleep because he can
still hear with his eyes closed. How's that work with an ETD?

Yes sir, this stuff takes years of dedicated training, finely focused
perception, and intense concentrains are further from here than anyone
nose... what?

Around 2:00 is the worst for me.

Ron N