Drill Press/Greg Newell's question

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:24:21 -0500

Joe,
         Thank you for responding. As of beddy dye time last night I was
wondering if the message went out o.k. I am of course interested in
pictures if there not too much trouble for you or whomever you may rope
into the deal.
         I'd like to ask again how important the RADIAL drill press is to
the drilling of a block. As I mentioned before the normal frill press is a
great deal easier to come by and cheaper too! Is there anything in your set
up that makes it better specifically because it is  Radial press and not a
standard one?

Greg